EasyPADsDIY Foundations - professional results
EasyPAD is a very robust and heavy duty foundation solution for a variety of modular buildings, yet incredibly easy to install.
The EasyPAD foundation system sits directly on top of compacted earth, type one hardcore, or suitably reinforced ground.
EasyPAD is a very robust and heavy duty foundation solution for a wide range of buildings, yet it is incredibly easy to install.
Here are some reasons to use EasyPAD when building garden rooms and studios.
- EasyPads are a recognised and proven foundation solution for Garden Buildings used by many of Uk’s leading Garden Studio Companies
- EasyPads elevate the building off the ground allowing your structure to remain dry and well ventilated
- EasyPads are lightweight and easy to transport to any site with poor access
- EasyPads offer up to 150mm of adjustment to allow for millimetre perfect levelling on site
- EasyPads offer an Eco friendly solution reducing the amount of concrete by 98% compared to traditional slabs
- EasyPads are user friendly and require no specialist skills or equipment to install
Each one of our EasyPAD kits is designed to match a specific one of our buildings, and comes with everything you need to prepare your foundations. All you need to do is prepare the ground.
|Choose Your Building||
The Office Bloc 2.6 x 2.4, The Office Bloc 3.6 x 2.6, The Office Bloc 4.8 x 3.0, Lymington 3.6 x 2.6, Lymington 3.6 x 3.0, Lymington 4.8 x 3.0, Lymington 4.8 x 3.6, Cadnam 3.6 x 2.6, Cadnam 3.6 x 3.0, Cadnam 4.8 x 3.6, Sway 3.6 x 2.6, Sway 3.6 x 3.6, Sway 4.8 x 3.6, Beaulieu 3.6 x 2.6, Beaulieu 3.6 x 3.6, Beaulieu 4.8 x 3.6